March 14, 2018 (Maple Grove, MN)
For Immediate Release
Maple Grove, Minnesota based Pavement Procurement Group LLC (PPG LLC), owner of ACI Asphalt & Concrete Inc., is proud to announce the purchase of Asphalt Associates Inc. located in Roberts, Wisconsin.
Asphalt Associates Inc. and ACI combined have been serving the commercial asphalt pavement and concrete maintenance market in the greater Midwest for over 55 years. Adding the Asphalt Associates team to the PPG family will bring the customer focused teams of Asphalt Associates Inc. and ACI together to meet the needs of our customers. “Today is an exciting day for everyone at Asphalt Associates and ACI!” said PPG owner James Bebo. “I welcome the strong team at Asphalt Associates to the PPG Family and am looking forward to continuing to uphold the Asphalt Associates Dedication to Details promise in meeting our customers’ needs today and into the future”.
Asphalt Associates will continue to operate as a standalone entity sharing management resources with ACI. Any questions on the purchase can be directed to Jeremy Quinn, General Manager Asphalt Associates Inc. at 715-749-3717.
For 25 years, ACI Asphalt & Concrete Inc. and PPG owner, James Bebo has built trusted customer relationships based on integrity, reliability and “Why ACI”. To learn more about the Pavement Procurement Group family of companies, please log onto our websites www.aciasphalt.com & www.asphalt-associates.com
ACI Asphalt & Concrete, Inc named to
Pavement Maintenance and Reconstruction™
Top Contractors for 2017
Maple Grove, MN (June 2017) – Pavement Maintenance and Reconstruction™, the leading magazine serving contractors in the paving, sealcoating, pavement marking, sweeping and pavement repair industry, has selected ACI Asphalt & Concrete, Inc as one of the nation’s Top Contractors of 2017!
Sealcoating is one of the most important elements of a comprehensive pavement management plan. Properly applied sealcoat protects asphalt surfaces against gasoline, oil, salt, water and ultraviolet rays, which causes the asphalt to breakdown, causing discoloration, cracks, voids and potholes.
Crack Sealing is a crucial preventative measure to keeping moisture out from under the pavement, preventing potholes from forming and extending the life of your asphalt.
The Benefits of Sealcoating and Crack Sealing are:
• Appearance: The pavement looks new, projecting a positive image for your company and/or investment property.
• Prevention: Increases the pavement flexibility by drawing the sun’s heat and becoming more pliable and assisting your parking lot to hold up to the traffic.
• Protects: Your asphalt investment is protected from natural and man-made elements
• Maintenance: Easier to clean up and maintain due to the smooth texture
• Cost Effective: The cost to sealcoat or crack seal is a fraction of the cost and extends the life of existing asphalt for pennies per square foot.
• ACI schedules the work within 72 hours of receiving the signed agreement.
• ACI confirms the project and communicates any weather conflicts.
• ACI notifies with a reminder 48 hours before work is performed.
• ACI sends notifications when the work or phases have been completed.
• ACI stands behind its work with warranty and quality assurance to meet and exceed your expectations!
ACI Asphalt and Concrete, Inc. services include sealcoating and crack sealing, asphalt repairs, asphalt removals for any size project and concrete services including catch basin repairs, exterior flat work and curb and gutter.