Maple Grove (June 2017) – ACI Asphalt & Concrete, Inc. has been named one of the Top 150 Workplaces in Minnesota by the Star Tribune. The Star Tribune Top Workplaces recognizes the most progressive companies in Minnesota based on employee opinions measuring engagement, organizational health and satisfaction.
To qualify for the honor, a company must have more than 50 employees in Minnesota. Over 2,000 companies were invited to participate. Rankings were composite scores calculated purely on the basis of employee responses; the majority of ACI’s team participated in the process.
A complete list of those selected is available at StarTribune.com/topworkplaces2017
Sealcoating is one of the most important elements of a comprehensive pavement management plan. Properly applied sealcoat protects asphalt surfaces against gasoline, oil, salt, water and ultraviolet rays, which causes the asphalt to breakdown, causing discoloration, cracks, voids and potholes.
Crack Sealing is a crucial preventative measure to keeping moisture out from under the pavement, preventing potholes from forming and extending the life of your asphalt.
The Benefits of Sealcoating and Crack Sealing are:
• Appearance: The pavement looks new, projecting a positive image for your company and/or investment property.
• Prevention: Increases the pavement flexibility by drawing the sun’s heat and becoming more pliable and assisting your parking lot to hold up to the traffic.
• Protects: Your asphalt investment is protected from natural and man-made elements
• Maintenance: Easier to clean up and maintain due to the smooth texture
• Cost Effective: The cost to sealcoat or crack seal is a fraction of the cost and extends the life of existing asphalt for pennies per square foot.
• ACI schedules the work within 72 hours of receiving the signed agreement.
• ACI confirms the project and communicates any weather conflicts.
• ACI notifies with a reminder 48 hours before work is performed.
• ACI sends notifications when the work or phases have been completed.
• ACI stands behind its work with warranty and quality assurance to meet and exceed your expectations!
ACI Asphalt and Concrete, Inc. services include sealcoating and crack sealing, asphalt repairs, asphalt removals for any size project and concrete services including catch basin repairs, exterior flat work and curb and gutter.
With the beautiful weather arriving so early this year – business is booming! If you enjoy working outside and taking advantage of the non-winter months in Minnesota, a job with ACI may be for you. We have a great staff that is fun, easy to work with, and committed to excellence. If you’re interested in joining a team that’s dedicated to our customers and experts in the paving field, visit our Careers page for more information.
ACI is always looking for new ways to provide better service to our customers and part of that is ensuring we have the most cutting-edge, up to date technology. Our new website is fully responsive so it is easy to navigate on a computer, phone, or tablet. Feel free to take some time and explore – we’ve added some new information! You can now learn about roller compacted concrete, a new service we’re providing. You can also visit our new Industries Served page to learn more about what ACI can do for you and your company. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to request a free estimate.